function downloadVideo() { const videoUrl = document.getElementById('videoUrl').value; // Implement logic to download the video (e.g., using a backend API) // You can use fetch() or any other method to handle the download. // Replace this placeholder with your actual download logic. console.log(`Downloading video from ${videoUrl}`); } Swara Bhasker embraces ‘moti’ label after years of trolling over weight gain

Swara Bhasker embraces ‘moti’ label after years of trolling over weight gain

Swara Bhasker has found a unique way to respond to trolls who have been targeted her for her postpartum weight. The actor recently wore a purple saree featuring the word ‘moti’ embroidered on her blouse. Opening up about the trolling, she said she has now chosen to embrace the labels thrown at her.

Swara Bhasker gives befitting reply to trolls

She stole attention in a purple saree with ‘moti’ (fat) embroidered on the blouse when she entered Rise and Fall 2. Explaining why she wore it, she said, “Meri beti teen saal ki hai. Aur teen saal se mujhe itna logon ne…ajnabiyon ne, jinko mai bilkul nahi janti, social media pe, yahan wahan. (My daughter is three years old now. For three years now, strangers whom I don’t know have trolled me on social media and elsewhere).”

Explaining the names she has been called for her postpartum weight, Swara added, “Moti hogayi hai, bhains hogayi hai, gai hogayi hai, hippo hogayi hai, haathi hogayi hai. Maine kaha mai sab hogayi hoon. Ab mai aapke in saare terminology ko accept karke own karti hoon. (She has become fat, she looks like a buffalo, cow, hippo, elephant. I said, yes, I have become that. I accept your terminology and own it now).”

Earlier, Bhasker, who has dealt with online abuse for over two years since becoming a mother, told mid-day, “All mothers should be left the hell alone. Nobody knows what an individual mother’s journey is.” While actors like Alia Bhatt, Kiara Advani and Deepika Padukone returned to their pre-pregnancy physiques quickly, Bhasker stresses that “everybody’s body is not the same”.

Swara on Rise and Fall 2

On the other hand, Bollywood actress Swara Bhasker has earlier participated in the reality show Pati Patni Aur Panga. Talking about joining Virender Sehwag's show, she said, “I’ve always been someone who wears her opinions on her sleeves, so entering a game like Rise and Fall Season 2 is going to be quite an experience. The show brings together personalities with very different perspectives, and when power and strategy come into play, I’m sure those differences will make for some fascinating dynamics. I’m excited to see how it all unfolds.”

For this season, Virender Sehwag replaced Ashneer Grover as host.



Post a Comment

0 Comments