function downloadVideo() { const videoUrl = document.getElementById('videoUrl').value; // Implement logic to download the video (e.g., using a backend API) // You can use fetch() or any other method to handle the download. // Replace this placeholder with your actual download logic. console.log(`Downloading video from ${videoUrl}`); } Sandeepa Dhar on Neena Gupta’s approach to trolling: ‘Don’t think she cares'

Sandeepa Dhar on Neena Gupta’s approach to trolling: ‘Don’t think she cares'

Sandeepa Dhar is receiving praise for her performance in Netflix’s recently released Chumbak, where she explored comedy for the first time. In an exclusive chat with mid-day, the actor gushed about the unanimous appreciation coming her way. She also spoke about bonding with her co-stars and shared her admiration for Sumeet Raghavan and Neena Gupta.

Sandeepa on Chumbak co-stars

Sandeepa Dhar opened up about her bond with her co-stars, including Helly Shah, Delnaaz Irani, Amyra Dastur and others, while shooting for Chumbak. Describing their time together on set, she said, “It was crazy, it was mad, we were chaotic, we were having such a great time. We all got along really, really well. And it kind of translates into what you see.” Sandeepa also revealed that the actresses have a WhatsApp group where they “gossip and plan outings”. She added, “I have grown up watching them. And I am so privileged that I get to share screen with them and learn from them on set.”

On Sumeet Raghavan gracefully playing a woman

Sandeepa Dhar also praised Sumeet Raghavan for his portrayal of a woman in Chumbak, calling it incredibly graceful. “He has played a woman the most gracefully that I could have ever imagined. Despite the heavy clothes, the heat and having his hair tied up, he was always so calm and connected,” she said.

On Neena Gupta’s bindaas attitude

In Chumbak, Neena Gupta plays a fierce, modern woman who is seeking a divorce and wants to live life on her own terms. Much like her character, Neena has often spoken about living life on her own terms in real life and has faced trolling for it. When Sandeepa was asked if they had discussed such criticism and how Neena responds to it, she said, “I don’t think she really cares. Neena ji is the most bindaas personality that I know. She doesn’t care about what you want to say. You have an opinion, you keep it. She’s living her life the way she wants to live, and she doesn’t care a damn about what other people think.” Sandeepa added, “That’s what I find so amazing and refreshing about her. I think we all need to be like that.”

On the work front, Sandeepa has joined the cast of Asur 3, alongside Barun Sobti and Arshad Warsi. While she refrained from spilling the beans about it, she expressed gratitude for the opportunities coming her way.



Post a Comment

0 Comments