function downloadVideo() { const videoUrl = document.getElementById('videoUrl').value; // Implement logic to download the video (e.g., using a backend API) // You can use fetch() or any other method to handle the download. // Replace this placeholder with your actual download logic. console.log(`Downloading video from ${videoUrl}`); } Parvathy Thiruvothu on Storm: ‘Hrithik brings true value’

Parvathy Thiruvothu on Storm: ‘Hrithik brings true value’

A storm is brewing in the coming months — not a weather update, but Parvathy Thiruvothu’s upcoming series Storm, which also marks Hrithik Roshan’s debut as a producer on OTT. Playing Subbu, Thiruvothu says the role felt comforting because she saw parts of herself in the character. “Subbu is by far the most chaotic person that I have ever played. People think I am put together but I am not.” The actor says she related to Subbu’s messy nature. “There is an abandon in Subbu that allows her to do crazy things, which one would never do, if one has self-preservation in mind,” Thiruvothu tells mid-day.

A still from ‘Storm’

She credits Roshan for helping her bring Subbu to life, saying his experience as an actor adds value to his role as a producer. During the initial readings, Roshan discussed Subbu’s inner chaos and decision-making with her. “From discussing a scene to discussing what the character would carry in her handbag is truly an understanding of an actor-producer because they know that by carrying the elements around, an actor gets into the role faster. That’s not usually the conversation between an actor and a producer. But I had that with Hrithik which was phenomenal. I feel he brings true value, having been a consummate actor, then becoming a producer, and then being there for his actors,” she adds.

What is ‘Storm about?

Set against the backdrop of Mumbai, the story follows five women whose lives become entangled in a web of secrets and survival after a sustainable housing project turns out to be a deadly scam



Post a Comment

0 Comments