function downloadVideo() { const videoUrl = document.getElementById('videoUrl').value; // Implement logic to download the video (e.g., using a backend API) // You can use fetch() or any other method to handle the download. // Replace this placeholder with your actual download logic. console.log(`Downloading video from ${videoUrl}`); } Exclusive | Sara Gurpal recalls Bigg Boss 14 ordeal: 'My cornea was damaged'

Exclusive | Sara Gurpal recalls Bigg Boss 14 ordeal: 'My cornea was damaged'

After a five-year gap, Sara Gurpal is back on reality television with Rise and Fall 2. The singer and actor, who participated in Bigg Boss 14, says her return is less about staying visible and more about giving herself the opportunity she missed the first time around. In an exclusive chat with mid-day, Sara opened up about her Bigg Boss experience, her health struggles inside the house and why she decided to return to the reality-show format.

Sara Gurpal recalls her stint with Bigg Boss 14

Recalling her time on Bigg Boss, Sara revealed that she was dealing with a serious eye infection, something she feels was not adequately reflected in the footage. “I was so worried inside the Bigg Boss house, you don't see it in the footage. I had an eye infection and the eye would get filled with pus, and to clean that Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla would help me all the time,” she said.

She explained how difficult the situation became. “So, I used to put medicine to clean the pus and it used to dry up. I had to take it out. My condition was very bad.” Sara believes her health may have played a role in her early exit. “So, maybe I benefit or doubt this by saying that Bigg Boss thought that this won't work. Because I was very concerned about my health.”

She added, “My right eye was 20 percent vision was gone. My cornea was damaged. So, that can be one of the reasons. I personally know that it was challenging for Bigg Boss also. Why do you want to keep somebody who is injured like that? How will you do it? So, it's fine. And I don't take it negatively.”

Sara continues to appreciate the support she received from Rubina and Abhinav. “I have loved Rubina Dilaik from my season. She is very genuine, caring and helpful. Rubi and Abhinav are the best people from my season.”

Why say yes to Rise and Fall 2?

Explaining her decision to return, she said, “Because I missed that chance in Bigg Boss. And I wanted to play the game the way I wanted to play. I wanted to talk to that Sarah back. Like, Sarah, you need to do this back for yourself. That's the only reason I'm doing it.”

This time, Sara says she is entering the show without the pressure of proving herself. “I am already in the power. I don't have that stress. That I have to do one show after another. I will disappear after Bigg Boss. I already have the power.”

She added, “I want to make sure that I take my stand. I make sure that I ask questions. And be there. Play the game.”

Sara breaks silence on the stereotype that artists do reality shows to redeem their career, she said, “If you get a national audience, then why not? It's a good thing. But you don't have to depend only on that. You don't have to. I have a lot of talent. And I never depended on that.”

She concluded, “I'm going to have fun. I'm here to have fun. I want to see that. I want to dance, music, performance. I'm good at that. So I want to add one more thing. That Sara is very good at reality. That's it. I want to achieve that.”



Post a Comment

0 Comments