function downloadVideo() { const videoUrl = document.getElementById('videoUrl').value; // Implement logic to download the video (e.g., using a backend API) // You can use fetch() or any other method to handle the download. // Replace this placeholder with your actual download logic. console.log(`Downloading video from ${videoUrl}`); } Exclusive | Asha Negi reveals why she was advised to shed her TV image

Exclusive | Asha Negi reveals why she was advised to shed her TV image

Asha Negi is stepping into the world of folklore and supernatural mysteries with JioHotstar’s Ali Baba Aur 40 Bhoot. The actor, who became a household name with Pavitra Rishta, has since explored different mediums and genres. In an exclusive chat with mid-day, Asha reflected on her journey and opened up about the fear of being judged.

Asha Negi on the fear of being judged

As Asha Negi explores the world of folklore and mystery with Ali Baba Aur 40 Bhoot, the actor reflected on a fear she has overcome over the years. She revealed that she once struggled with the fear of being judged and looked down upon, which she associated with coming from a small town and being unfamiliar with the industry.

“I had a fear of being judged and being looked down upon. I don't know why. But maybe because I came from a small town and I did not know anything. So, I used to feel that inferiority complex a lot. I used to feel that everybody is judging me. So, I think, by doing that slowly, I have overcome it to a great extent. And I have made myself feel that I am special,” she said.

Asha Negi on the TV actor tag

Asha Negi became a household name after her stint in Pavitra Rishta. However, she has since worked across mediums, including Ludo, Baarish and Criminal Justice on OTT. Reflecting on her transition from television, she recalled being advised to change her PR strategy and establish herself as a film actor.

“I was a little overexposed. I remember when I switched from television to OTT and got Ludo, people around me started telling me to try a different PR route and establish myself as a film actor. I tried, but then I realised nothing is going to happen with all that. You just keep doing good work and looking for good projects. At the end of the day, that’s what is going to matter,” she said.

About Ali Baba Aur 40 Bhoot

The show brings together ancient folklore, haunted mysteries and adventure. The show also features Asha Negi as Ali and Vishal Vashishtha as Baba. Set against the mysterious world of Central Indian folklore, Ali Baba Aur 40 Bhoot follows Alisha “Ali” Nigam, a sharp, science-driven neuropsychology expert whose search for her missing father pulls her into a world of supernatural mysteries.



Post a Comment

0 Comments