Hollywood actor Florence Pugh has described her latest series East of Eden as a deeply personal project, saying that she had been working on the adaptation for six years and calling the role one of her “most vulnerable performances” to date.
View this post on Instagram
Pugh took to Instagram, where she shared a string of images from the making of East of Eden. She wrote, “East of Eden is finally here. This one is a big one for me. I’ve been working on this project for six years, I signed on early 2020 and today it’s been released for all of you to enjoy/consume/devour (sic).”
Florence Pugh
The actor added, “Not only can I believe how much life has happened in that time, but just how much this role required for me to evolve. The show has had some of the most talented people working on it, I still watch it marvelling at the craftsmanship across the screen.” She credited filmmaker and actor Zoe Kazan for helping her deliver one of her “most vulnerable performances” to date.
“Zoe Kazan has poured her heart and soul into this project, I wouldn’t have been able to do any of this without her.”
This story has been sourced from a third party syndicated feed, agencies. Mid-day accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability and data of the text. Mid-day management/mid-day.com reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice) the content in its absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever
0 Comments