function downloadVideo() { const videoUrl = document.getElementById('videoUrl').value; // Implement logic to download the video (e.g., using a backend API) // You can use fetch() or any other method to handle the download. // Replace this placeholder with your actual download logic. console.log(`Downloading video from ${videoUrl}`); } Shivangi Joshi recalls getting molested by her uncle: 'He tried to kiss me'

Shivangi Joshi recalls getting molested by her uncle: 'He tried to kiss me'

The game inside Netflix's Lock Upp: Sach Ya Sazaa takes a dramatic turn as some of the house's biggest secrets are about to be unlocked. Shivangi Joshi opened up about an alleged traumatic childhood experience. During a task on the show, the actor recalled being allegedly molested by a trusted family member she called "Mama Ji." She also recounted an incident in which she said she pushed him away after he allegedly tried to force himself on her.

Shivangi Joshi recalls alleged molestation by her uncle

Recalling her childhood, the 28-year-old actor revealed that a man she called "Mama Ji," whom her mother trusted like a brother, allegedly molested her under the pretext of teaching her to drive. She said, “At that time, he used to tell my mom that he would pick me up from school. In the beginning, he used to tell me that since you are going to Bombay for acting, you need to learn how to drive a car. He used to ask me to sit in his lap and hold the steering wheel, saying, ‘You will learn it.’ I used to sit in his lap, and mujhe samajh nahi aata tha ki kya ho raha hai and with what intentions. I used to do it, but I didn’t like it, so I told him that I didn’t want to learn anymore.”

Shivangi further revealed how he allegedly tried to force himself on her and how she pushed him away. “One day, my mom and dad had to go somewhere, so he came home at night. He then started telling me that if you are going to Mumbai, you will have to do different kinds of scenes. Then suddenly, he started holding me and told me that I needed to be prepared for all kinds of scenes. He kissed me on my forehead and then my cheeks, and when he tried to kiss me on my lips, I pushed him and accidentally hit him. That angered him, and he threw me on the floor. I don’t know what would have happened that day, but by God’s grace, my mom and dad arrived. After that day, I couldn’t step out of the house for many days.”

Shreya Kalra and Ram Kapoor's secrets

Apart from Shivangi, Shreya Kalra also revealed that she was molested by her cousin when she was 13. She further claimed that the secret could shatter her family, adding that the cousin still lives with them and that she is even expected to attend his wedding.

Apart from this, Ram Kapoor revealed that he was molested at the age of 13 and had kept the traumatic experience private for decades. The actor said only his wife, Gautami Kapoor, knew about it before he spoke publicly for the first time.



Post a Comment

0 Comments