The latest episode of Lock Upp was packed with intense confrontations, emotional goodbyes, and shocking revelations as host Riteish Deshmukh brought back evicted contestants Harshad Chopda and Yogesh Rawat for one final chance to re-enter the game.
Upon returning to the Lock Upp, Harshad and Yogesh learnt which contestants had voted against them before their eviction. The revelation left both contestants determined to change their gameplay if given another opportunity.
Speaking about the experience, both Harshad and Yogesh admitted that returning to the house had given them a new perspective. They said that if they re-entered the competition, they would do so with a fresh vision, now fully aware of who genuinely supported them and who had been working against them.
Riteish then asked the two contestants to nominate one inmate each whom they believed was undeserving of continuing in the competition. Harshad chose Sufi Motiwala, while Yogesh named Dheeraj Dhoopar.
The four contestants were then pitted against one another in a physically demanding task. They had to collect and carry the maximum weight of sandbags, with the contestant carrying the highest weight earning safety, while the one with the lowest weight would face elimination.
The first face-off was between Harshad Chopda and Sufi Motiwala. During the task, Shivangi stood firmly by Harshad and helped him secure victory. As a result, Sufi lost the challenge and was eliminated from the reality show.
Sufi Motiwala gets evicted
Before exiting the Lock Upp, Sufi broke down and addressed his fellow contestants. "I know all of you think that I didn't try and I am a very sensitive person in life. I am not like a bad b** that I am online; this is who I am. I still tried my best to make friendships with all of you. I know most of you misunderstood those friendships and thought I was switching sides, but I was only enjoying my time with each and every one of you."
An emotional Harshad Chopra then asked Sufi, "Did I make you feel safe?" to which Sufi simply replied, "Yes." The two shared a heartfelt hug before Sufi walked out of the house.
Before bidding farewell, Sufi requested Riteish Deshmukh's permission to reveal the three personal secrets he had kept hidden throughout the show. Riteish agreed, and Sufi opened up about some of the most painful chapters of his life.
His first revelation was about his search for love and emotional security. "My first secret is that in my personal life I always craved love, stability and security. The first two times I made a male friend who made me feel secure and stable, I fell in love with them and lost them. That is why I have such an emptiness of love in my heart."
Sufi's second secret centred around one of his biggest regrets involving his late grandmother. "My second secret is my biggest regret in life. When I went to Delhi for college, my grandmother passed away. Two days before she died, she called me and I didn't answer her call. Right after that she passed away, and my family didn't let me attend her funeral. My grandmother had also left Rs 50,000 for me, which I spent on a new phone that eventually became the beginning of my content creation journey."
Sufi Motiwala's sexual harassment ordeal
His final revelation was the most disturbing. Sufi alleged that he had experienced sexual assault during his college days.
"My third secret was that when I was in college, my roommate used to sit in front of my bed while I was sleeping and watch me. One day he forced himself on me and kissed me. I pushed him away and ran downstairs. When I reported it to my PG owner, he told me, 'Why sleep with him when you can sleep with me instead?' I locked myself in the bathroom for almost 12 hours that day. That is why the whole bathroom situation has always traumatised me."
Sufi's emotional revelations left several contestants in tears, bringing a deeply emotional end to his journey on Lock Upp 2. His exit marked one of the season's most poignant moments as the reality show continues to head towards its finale.
0 Comments