function downloadVideo() { const videoUrl = document.getElementById('videoUrl').value; // Implement logic to download the video (e.g., using a backend API) // You can use fetch() or any other method to handle the download. // Replace this placeholder with your actual download logic. console.log(`Downloading video from ${videoUrl}`); } Akasa Singh reveals the secret behind her glowing skin

Akasa Singh reveals the secret behind her glowing skin

Singer Akasa Singh joins mid-day.com as we unveil the beauty and make-up favourites of the stars with `Vanity secrets.’

Your favourite make-up product?
Lip tint. My make-up routine is applying lip tint to my lips, cheeks and eyelids. It has multiple uses. My favourite brands are Charlotte Tilbury, Benefit and Huda.

The first make-up product you bought as a teenager?
My first international gig with my dad was in Qatar and I was 13-14 years old. At the airport I felt, I deserve make-up but I had zero knowledge of it. We went to the Shiseido counter and the sales woman convinced us to buy every possible product. When I came home I realised none of them matched my skin tone, it was a waste. However, I used the red lipstick for a long time and only later I realised it’s a luxury brand. 

The product you wanted to steal from your mom or sister?
I used to steal my mum’s make-up all the time. There are videos of me at 3 and 4 years, with a face full of make-up. I often stole her kohl because she was a Kathak dancer and did elaborate eye make-up. 

Your skincare routine?
It’s basic because I’m a lazy person. I wash my face twice a day and use moisturiser on a damp face. My doctor Sanchi Puri has given me a ‘lazy girl’s skincare routine.’ At night I cleanse with acne pads. 

How did you learn to look after your skin and do make-up correctly?
I used to do TV and act so I learnt because I would sit in the make-up chair every day. I was an observant, curious kid. I used to ask a lot of questions and come home and practise.

The items one will always find in your make-up kit?
Concealer, lip tint and transparent mascara. I have a lot of flyways and sideburns so I use transparent mascara. 

Make-up or skincare goof ups from the past?
It took me time to learn that I do not like heavy eye plus lip. I used to do make-up for stage and had a lot of goofups. Over time it became more subtle and only one area would be highlighted. 

The make-up trend you wish to try?
Cut and crease, also false lashes.

The make-up product you would never be caught wearing?
I’m very experimental so I’ve tried almost everything. 

The lipstick or gloss and eyeshadow shades that are your favourite?
I’m a sucker for red or nude-coral lips. I’m not a fan of lip gloss because they make my lips look bigger but I apply it on my eyes, periwinkle or lavender. However, I like the Gloss Bomb Heat by Fenty.

The make-up trick that always works for you?
Glossy eyes, thick mascara with no kajal- a clean water line. A red lip or red tinted lip.

The skincare tip that always works for you?
No dairy and sugar in my diet and moisturiser on damp skin.

Post a Comment

0 Comments