function downloadVideo() { const videoUrl = document.getElementById('videoUrl').value; // Implement logic to download the video (e.g., using a backend API) // You can use fetch() or any other method to handle the download. // Replace this placeholder with your actual download logic. console.log(`Downloading video from ${videoUrl}`); } Taapsee Pannu on her films: Audiences Trust My Choices

Taapsee Pannu on her films: Audiences Trust My Choices

Taapsee Pannu has preferred taking the road less travelled, choosing to attempt some rather out-of-the-box subjects in films like Pink, Badla, Mulk, Baby, Manmarziyaan, Rashmi Rocket and many others. The latest addition to this list is, Looop Lapeta, opposite Tahir Raj Bhasin.

Speaking about her experiments, Taapsee says, "The fact I choose different scripts has become my biggest strength. The audiences trust that I will take up something new and different each time. And I love to do that because, l as an audience, would want to see newer and unique concepts being made, and hence I choose such subjects. I’m glad I came across this film. Taking the road less traveled is going to be difficult because I don’t have anyone else to follow.  However, it’s fun to create your own path. You’re remembered for taking the risks and people do acknowledge that." 

Throwing light on her film, Taapsee goes on to share, "For me, the film imparted an important message, that how one choice can affect so many lives around. You’ve to be careful of what you choose because it just doesn’t limit the repercussions to your life, but it’s going to travel and affect other people as well."

Looop Lapeta is produced by Sony Pictures Films India, Ellipsis Entertainment along with Aayush Maheshwari. It is the Bollywood adaptation of Tom Tykwer`s celebrated cult classic, Run Lola Run, and the directorial debut of Aakash Bhatia.

Post a Comment

0 Comments