function downloadVideo() { const videoUrl = document.getElementById('videoUrl').value; // Implement logic to download the video (e.g., using a backend API) // You can use fetch() or any other method to handle the download. // Replace this placeholder with your actual download logic. console.log(`Downloading video from ${videoUrl}`); } Krishna Shroff: My dad took Tiger and I back to where he started out in the city

Krishna Shroff: My dad took Tiger and I back to where he started out in the city

Krishna Shroff shares her experience of visiting Teen batti where dad Jackie Shroff grew up with mid-day.com’s ‘Mumbai Meri Jaan.’

Krishna says, “My dad’s taken Tiger and I to where he first started out in the city, where my mum lived after they got married. We’ve seen the exact house, visited that area and its amazing to see where he’s come from, he still stays so true to his roots. My brother and I have the best example living in our house, to look up to.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments